home domain search domain search contact contact wantlist forums search trading post trading post about me
Author:  Guillermo
E-mail:  not available
Date:  3/18/2013 2:24:20 AM
Subject:  zhdSveLFRxtNim
Message:  You can register ylorseuf as a sole trader and also register the name at companies house as long as no one else is using it already. You can open the bank account as soon as you like. When you register the company you will have to tell the tax man then and they will send you forms to fill in to calculate the tax you need to pay when the time is right.

Post a Reply

Back to the Folder

 Other Carnivores -- Discussion about Other Carnivores
 Catopsis, Brocchinea, etc by Chris F.  at 12/14/2000 10:21:12 AM
 Re: Catopsis, Brocchinea, etc by Michael L.  at 12/31/2001 9:02:52 PM
 WYGJMOPYORITWDWIIw by Donte at 2/29/2012 1:48:49 AM
 zhdSveLFRxtNim by Guillermo at 3/18/2013 2:24:20 AM

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 , All rights reserved.
Hosted and Developed by Trader's Edge LLC